Website Development Agreement
Fill in simple questions to auto-generate Website Development Agreement format online
Drafted by professional lawyers
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT
A Website Development Agreement is a contract between a company/business and the web developer. The agreement lists the responsibilities and tasks of the web developer, the liability of the company, terms and conditions, website warranties and representations, and the assignment of duties. Website Development Agreement is done by easeURbusiness.
PROCEDURE FOR WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT
Complete our Simple Form Online
You are supposed to fill your details in our simple questionnaire.
Choose E-Stamping and Delivery Option
After submitting your details, choose e-stamping and the delivery option.
Website Development Agreement prepared
We provide you the Website Development Agreement format.
Download Document/ Home Delivery
You can either download the document or get a home delivery.
BENEFITS OF WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT
- It helps in saving time and is an efficient way of developing websites as professionals are hired to do the task.
- It protects the confidential information of the company by restricting the developers to share the information to outsiders.
FACTORS OF WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT
- Maximum downloaded times.
- Inclusion of a low-graphics option.
- Compatibility with the browser software.
- The no. of users that will be able to access the site at one time.
- Security safeguards.
- Integration with the company’s intranet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I need to get this document stamped / e-registered?
– Yes, it is suggested that you get Website Development Agreement stamped/e-registered.
2. What is nature of relationship?
– The developer is neither a partner nor an employee of the company.
3. What should be the content of the Website Development Agreement?
– A Website Development Agreement should include the following: the description of website’s purpose and goals, text content, graphic content, main page, sub page, navigation and organisational scheme, headers and footers and features/functions/scripts.