Ideal for people who wants to transfer their trademark to another person
Rs. 4,999 Onwards
SAVE 30% COST!!!
(Takes <2 days)
A trademark is any unique expression related to a product or service that distinguishes it from others. This expression could be a word, slogan, photograph, logo, graphic, colour combination, sound or even smell.
A trademark can be easily assigned from one authorized person to other. If a person wants to transfer his/her trademark or wants to shift the ownership of the trademark, then it can be done easily with a Trademark Assignment.
Trademarks can be transferred permanently or for a limited period of time. A proper agreement should be undersigned in such cases to avoid any further legal issues. You have authority to assign registered or unregistered trademark. You need to apply to the Registrar in such cases.
Trademark Assignment is done through easeURbusiness.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE
✓ Application Preparation
✓ Application Filing
✓ Same day Filing
✓ Government Fees
PROCEDURE FOR TRADEMARK ASSIGNMENT
Complete a Simple Form
You are required to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
We will create all the required applications and file them with Registrar.
Your work is completed
Once , the application is filed , acknowledgement slip of same shall be sent.
WHY TRADEMARK ASSIGNMENT
☞ If you are the assignee, then it will be very beneficial for you as you do not need to market your brand. The existing brand has its value in the market.
☞ If you are owner of the trademark, then it will add more value to it as new comers will be working under your brand.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is a Trademark Class?
– The Trademark Registry has classified goods and services under 45 classes. Your application must mention the class/classes of the goods/services. The trademark would be registered under those classes only.
2. What is the validity of a Trademark?
– It is valid for 10 years at a time and is renewable indefinitely.
3. When can I use™ with my Trademark?
– TM mark can be used with trademark after allotment of TMR number from the government..
4. What is the difference between a Trademark and a Copyright?
– A trademark is a mark given to a brand to protect the brand name, Logo or Slogan. A copyright is a Protection given to unique content such as books, music, videos, songs or even software.
5. Will my Trademark registration be valid across the world?
– The trademark registered under Trademark Act 2000 will be valid only in India. However in some countries trademark registered in India can be used as a base for registering trademark in that country.
6. If Company Name is already registered under the Companies Act,do i still need trademark registration for my company name?
– Registrations of Company Names, Business Names or Domain Names do not provide ownership or a monopoly right in a name as do trademark registrations.