Simple online Filing Process through EaseURbusiness
Rs. 1,200 monthly(All Inclusive)
SAVE 30% COST!!!
Every Company incorporated in India must comply with the ongoing government rules and regulations after incorporation; a private company is required to comply with the various laws and provisions under the Companies Act 2013 and rules made there under.
Registrar of Companies (ROC) is the designated authority that deals with administration of Companies Act 2013 and it falls under Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The companies incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 are mandatory to file various forms, returns and documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in an electronic mode within the prescribed time along with the prescribed fees.
To avoid penalties and fines, it is mandatory to comply with all compliances applicable to your company.
The easeURbusiness Team shall guide you through all these compliances required to be completed since the incorporation. ROC Compliance for Private Limited Companies is done through easeURbusiness
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE
✓ Compliance by Director
✓ Board Report
✓ Annual Report
✓ Statutory Registers update
✓ Update of Statutory Registers
✓ Drafting of Notices
✓ Annual Filing and its documentation(AOC4, MGT-7)
PROCEDURE TO FILE ROC COMPLIANCE
Complete our Simple Form
You are required to fill details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
Submit the Documents
Submit all the required information & documents and we shall take care of the rest.
Verification of Documents
All the required documents, returns,forms are prepared and verified.
We shall file the forms
We File various forms & returns required with the ROC and update all your records.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO FILE ROC COMPLIANCE
✓ MOA/AOA of company
✓ Certificate of Incorporation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the meaning of Corporate Compliance?
– Compliance is generally defined as a complying of laws, rules and regulation of India.
2. Who is the Governing Law and Regulatory Authority of India under Company Laws?
– The Companies Act 2013 & Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
3. What is the importance of Corporate Compliance?
– Adhering to the law saves company form the penal provisions & prosecution.
4 Whether the Compliance with various laws rules & regulations of Companies Act 2013 are mandatory?
– All the Companies incorporated in India are mandatory to file various forms, returns and documents with the ROC.
5. What are the Compliances under Companies Act 2013?
– Annual Filing, Disclosure by Directors, Drafting of Annual return, Minutes, notices, various Certifications and updating the Statutory Register..