Public Limited Company Registration
Ideal for those Raising capital from Public.
Rs. 42,999 All inclusive+GST
SAVE 35% COST!!!
(Takes <30 days)
PUBLIC LIMITED REGISTRATION?
Public Limited Companies are companies whose shares are traded in stock market or issues fixed deposits. For Public Limited Company Registration, the company must have minimum 3 Directors, 7 Shareholders and Maximum 50 Directors and need Rs 5 Lakhs of Paid up Capital. A Public limited company have all the advantages of Private Limited Company and the ability to have any number of members, ease in transfer of shareholding and more transparency. Public Limited Registration is done through easeURbusiness.
Choose Public Limited because
- More preference is given to public limited company in giving loan.
- By following compliance public limited company can list its shares on stock exchange.
- Shareholders can transfer their Shares with great ease.
- Limits the liabilities of its partners.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE?
✓ DPIN for 3 Directors
✓ Digital Signature For 3 Directors
✓ Name search & approval
✓ROC registration Fees
✓Company Pan Card
PROCEDURE FOR PUBLIC LIMITED REGISTRATION?
Complete our Simple Form
You are required to fill details in our simple online questionnaire and submit documents.
Obtain DSC and DIN. from us
After submitting your documents we will provide you with DSC and DIN.
Verification and Name Approval
Details provided by you will be verified and we will apply for name approval.
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC on your behalf.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PUBLIC LIMITED REGISTRATION?
✓ Copy of PAN Card of directors
✓ Passport size photograph of directors
✓ Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
✓ Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
✓ Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
✓ Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
✓ Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
WHY PUBLIC LIMITED REGISTRATION?
☞ Quick Share Transfer
☞ Borrowing Capacity
☞ Listing Shares on Exchange
☞ Limited Liability
☞ Separate Legal Entity
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR PUBLIC LIMITED REGISTRATION
✓ Minimum 3 Directors
✓ Minimum 7 shareholders
✓ DIN for all Directors
✓ Minimum 5 lac share capital
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many Persons are required to incorporate a public limited company?
– A Public Limited Company must have a minimum of three Directors and seven shareholders.
2. What are the requirements to be a Director?
– The director needs to be atleast 18 years of age. Any individual can become the member of the Public limited company including foreigners/NRI’s.
3. Do I have to be present in person to incorporate a Public Limited Company?
– No, you do not have to be present at our office or appear at any office for the registration of a Public Limited Company. All the documents can be scanned and sent through email to our office. Some documents will also have to be couriered to our office.
4. Once I pay for the incorporation, is there any other payment before I get the Incorporation Certificate?
– There is absolutely no other payment. We will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges.
5. What are the Statutory Compliances Required for a Limited Company?
– A limited company must hold a Board Meeting at least once in every 3 months. In addition to the Board Meetings, an Annual General Meeting must be conducted by the Limited Company, at least once every year.
6. Can NRIs/Foreign Nationals be a Director in Public Limited Company?
– Yes, a NRI or Foreign National can be a Director in a Public Limited Company after obtaining Director Identification Number. However, at least one Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident of India.