Employees Provident Fund
Mandatory for companies with > 20 employees
Rs. 4,499 Onwards
SAVE 30% COST!!!
(Takes 4-5 days)
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND (EPF)
EPF is one of the main platform of savings in India for nearly all people working in Government, Private or Public sector organizations. It is implemented by the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) of India. Employees Provident Fund is done through easeURbusiness.
Companies which have employee strength of 20 or more are required to be registered with PF Department. The capacity of 20 includes contract employees like housekeeping, security or other contractual workers in the business. Those companies which do not have the endorsed number of employees but willing to register themselves to provide the advantages of Provident Fund to their employees can register voluntarily with the Regional Provident Fund Office. Registration has to be done within One month from the date of hiring 20 employees. Any delay may result in a penalty.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE
✓ Drafting Documents
✓ Application Filing
✓ Application Processing
PROCEDURE FOR EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND
Complete our Simple Form
You are required to fill in the details in our simple online questionnaire.
Submit Your Documents to us
To proceed further, you have to us send all the required documents via mail.
Submission of application by us
We will fill all the required applications and file them with PF department.
Your work is now completed
Once it is registered, we shall send you ,your EIC number through courier.
DOCUMENTS IN RESPECT OF PROPRIETOR/PARTNER/DIRECTOR
✓ Copy of PAN Card
✓ Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
DOCUMENTS IN RESPECT OF ENTITY
☞ PAN Card copy of firm/company/society/trust
☞ Cancelled cheque (bearing preprinted name & a/c no)
☞ Partnership deed (In case of partnership)
☞ Certificate of Registration (In case of Proprietorship/ Partnership)
☞ Certificate of incorporation (In case of company/ society trust)
ELIGIBILITY FOR EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND
✓ At the time of joining an employee in the employment and getting wages up to Rs. 15,000/- is required to become a member.
✓ In this act, Wages implies and includes Basic + Dearness Allowances, Cash value of food concession and retaining allowances, if any.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who must register with PF Department?
– Any company which has 20 or more employees is required to be registered with the PF Department..
2. For registration in EPF do I have to be present in person?
– The entire procedure is 100% online and you don’t have to be present at our office or any other office for registration. A scanned copy of documents has to be sent via mail.
3. Are there any other payments to be made for registration in addition to fee paid at the time of registration?
– There is absolutely no other payment. We will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges..
4. What is the time taken to register in EPF?
– We will take 4-5 working days.
5. What is the contribution rate to the Provident fund & pension scheme?
– 12% of the basic salary deposited in provident fund account is contributed by employers, whereas out of employee contribution of 12%; 3.67% is contributed to provident fund and 8.33% is submitted in Pension scheme..