Nidhi Company Registration
Ideal for lending and borrowing amongst members
Rs. 64,999 only(All Inclusive)
SAVE 60% COST!!!
(Takes 30-40 days)
NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION
“Nidhi” is a Hindi word, which means finance or fund. Nidhi means a company which has been incorporated with the object of developing the habit of thrift and reserve funds amongst its members and also receiving deposits and lending to its members only for their mutual benefit.
Nidhi company registration requires minimum 3 members. All the Nidhi company’s incorporated shall have the last word as “Nidhi Limited” as part of its name. Nidhi company is easy and economical to register. Nidhi company registration can be done through easeURbusiness in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and other Indian cities.
Nidhi company requires minimum 3 members. It might not issue preference share. If preference shares have already been issued by a Nidhi Company before initiation of this Act, such preference shares are to be redeemed in accordance with the terms of issue of such shares. All the Nidhi company’s incorporated shall have the last word as “Nidhi Limited” as part of its name. Nidhi Company Registration is done through easeURbusiness.
Choose Nidhi Company because:
- No External Involvement in Management
- Helpful for Lower and Middle Classes
- Low Rates of Interest
- Secured Investments
- Minimum Documentation and Formalities
INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE
✓ DIN for 3 Directors
✓ Digital Signature For 3 Directors
✓ Name search & approval
✓ Registration fees
✓ Company PAN Card
PROCEDURE FOR NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION
You are required to fill in the details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
Obtain DSC and DIN from us
We will provide you with DSC and DIN. To proceed further, you need to give your approval.
Verification and Name Approval
For further procedures, details provided by you will be verified by our experts.
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC on your behalf.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION
✓ Copy of Director’s PAN Card
✓ Passport size photograph of Directors
✓ Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
✓ Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
✓ Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
✓ Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
✓ Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BEFORE INCORPORATION
☞ Minimum 7 shareholders
☞ Minimum 3 Directors
☞ Minimum Capital of Rs. 10 lacs
☞ DIN for all directors
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AFTER INCORPORATION
✓ Minimum number of 200 Shareholders
✓ Net owned Fund shall not be less than Rs. 10 Lacs
✓ Unencumbered deposits of not less than 10% of the outstanding deposits
✓ Net owned funds to deposits ratio should be more than 1:20
WHAT IS A NIDHI COMPANY?
Nidhi Company is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which does not require any license from the RBI. The Nidhi Company is very easy and cheap to form to register. Anybody can register a Nidhi Company; there is no background check, nor are there did any prescribed qualifications for its owners. Nidhi Companies cannot deal with anybody other than its members.
CONCERNS RELATED TO NIDHI COMPANY
- Highly dependent on the integrity, honesty and loyalty of workers and members.
- Lackluster sales promotion.
- It caters to only the needs of small and medium-income groups.
- Nidhi Companies are usually managed by amateurs and professional managers cannot be hired due to lack of funds.
- People may be afraid to deposit funds because Nidhi Companies don’t require a licence from the RBI.
ADVANTAGES OF NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION
- No Minimum Share Capital Requirement
- Easy Transfer of Ownership
- Tax Benefits
- No need to use “Nidhi” or “Limited” title
- No Stamp Duty
- Clear Objectives for easy donations and loans
- Easy to Manage
- Exemptions and Privileges under Companies Act, 2013
- Relaxation in Compliance
STEPS TO INCORPORATE NIDHI COMPANY REGISTRATION
Step 1. Application of DSC & DPIN: First of all, the partners have to apply for Digital signature and DPIN for Nidhi company. Digital signature is an online signature used of filing and DPIN refer to Directors PIN number issued by MCA. If the directors already have DSC and DPIN, then this step can be skipped.
Step 2. Name approval: You have to provide 3 different name options for Nidhi company to MCA of which one will be selected. Names provided should ideally be unique and suggestive of company business
Step 3. MOA & AOA submission: Once the name is approved, one needs to draft Memorandum of association and Articles of Associate. But the object of the Nidhi company must always be a charitable object. Both MOA and AOA are filed with the MCA with the subscription statement.
Step 4. Get incorporation certificate: It typically takes 15- 25 days to form a Nidhi company and get the incorporation certificate. Incorporation certification is a proof that company has been creation. It also includes your CIN number.
Step 5. Apply for PAN, TAN and Bank account: Then you need to apply for PAN and TAN. PAN and TAN are received in 7 working days. Post this, you can submit the Incorporation certificate, MOA, AOA and PAN with bank to open your bank account.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has issued an integrated incorporation form INC-32. So now, an OPC can be incorporated online by filling the Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe) form in Form INC-32 (using Digital Signature Certificate of the Director)along with (eMoA) in Form INC-33 and (eAoA) in Form INC-34.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER IN NIDHI COMPANY NAME SELECTION
The name of your Nidhi Company is very important. Your Nidhi Company’s name is the first impression to your buyers, suppliers and stakeholders. It should therefore be attractive, relevant and suggestive. There are several factors that you should keep in mind while choosing a name for your company.
Short & Simple
The name should be concise and not be too long. People should be able to recall and pronounce your company’s name easily the first time they hear or read it.
The name of your Nidhi Company should be relevant to your business. It should fit the company’s branding strategy. For example, Infosys refers to information systems or IT technologies.
Name of your Nidhi Company should not be exactly the same or identical to an existing LLP or company or trademark or for which a trademark has been applied for. You can go to easeurbusiness.in to check if your company name matches any others. Ideally, you should avoid plural version e.g, “Snapdeals” or merely changing the letter Case or punctuation marks or spacing in an existing LLP, Company and Trademark name
Nidhi Company’s are not required to end their name with “Nidhi” or “Limited”.
Should not be illegal / offensive
The name of your LLP should not be against law. It should not be abusive or against the customs and beliefs of any religion and should not use words or phrases which are used as a slur and are offensive to a particular group of people. Further, names cannot include foul words or phrases
Should not violate any laws
Your Nidhi Company’s name should not be given under and violate the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper use) Act, 1950. Click here to check the names. (See the Schedule)
Should not use the words “British India”.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the requirements for registration of a Nidhi Company?
– A Nidhi company is registered as a Public Limited Company. Hence, the requirements for incorporation of a Nidhi company covered a minimum of three Directors and Seven Shareholders. However, the MOA of a Nidhi company must state that the primary objective of the proposed company is to nurture and promote a habit of thriftiness and savings among its members, and accept deposits from or lend loans only to its members, for the mutual benefits of them.
2. Are the deposits with the company safe and secured?
– Yes, because Government of India/Ministry of Corporate Affairs/RBI has framed the laws/rules to ensure the security and safety of deposits and Nidhi companies must strictly abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Central Government.
3. How does the Nidhi Company use the fund/deposit procured by it?
-The Company uses the funds in lending to the Shareholder/members only as per the Nidhi company rules. Nidhi Company lending is in the shape of small loans for business and micro-finance.
4. Who Can Invest in a Nidhi Company?
– Only shareholders/Members of the Nidhi Company who have a membership ID, can invest in the scheme. To be a member, you must be 18-years and above as per age proof and must be a citizen of India.
5. How can I become a Shareholder/Member of the Nidhi Company?
1. Business Restrictions:
Nidhi Companies are strictly prohibited from engaging in the following types of businesses:
Business of chit fund, hire purchase finance, leasing finance, insurance or acquisition of securities issued by anybody corporate. Nidhi Companies cannot carry on any business other than the business of borrowing or lending in its own name.
2. General Restrictions:
Nidhi Companies cannot issue any shares, debentures or any other securities by any name or in any form whatsoever.
Nidhi Companies cannot open current account with its members. Please note, there is a restriction on current account that means you can still open savings account with the members.
Nidhi Companies cannot issue or cause to be issued any advertisement in any form for soliciting deposit.
Nidhi Companies cannot pay any brokerage or incentive for mobilizing deposits from members or for deployment of funds or for granting loans.
6. How many branches can a Nidhi Company open?
– A Nidhi Company can open 3 branches in its district only if it has earned profits after tax consistently during the preceding three financial years. For any additional branch, Nidhi will be first apply for approval from the Regional Director.
7. In which cities does easeURbusiness incorporate Nidhi Company?
– easeURbusiness provides Nidhi Company incorporation services across India in all cities. We have done Nidhi company registration in Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur and other Indian cities.
8. Why should I choose easeURbusiness for Nidhi Company registration?
– easeURbusiness is one of the best online service portals to help register Nidhi Companies in India. We have 10 years of experience in application of Nidhi Company registration. easeURbusiness has 30+ regional offices in India and expand its network in India with 2000+ customers for Nidhi Company.