Ideal business structure for Small and Medium sized Enterprises going for Partnership
Rs. 7,999 only(All Inclusive)
SAVE 50% COST!!!
(Takes 15-30 days)
LLP refers to Limited liability partnership and is governed by Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Limited Liability partnership provides advantage of limited liability to its owners and at the same time requires minimal maintenance. The directors of a private limited company have limited liability to creditors. In case of default, banks / creditors can only sell company’s assets and not personal assets of directors.
LLP Registration can be done through easeURbusiness in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and all other Indian cities.
Choose LLP because
- Dual advantages- Company and a Partnership
- No partner will be responsible for other partner’s misconduct
- Cheaper to incorporate than a private limited company
- Limits the liabilities of its partners
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE?
✓ DPIN for 2 Partners
✓ Digital Signature For 2 Partners
✓ Name search & approval
✓ LLP Agreement
✓ ROC registration Fees
✓ LLP Pan Card
PROCEDURE FOR LLP REGISTRATION?
Complete our LLP Form
You need to fill our simple LLP online questionnaire and submit LLP documents.
Obtain DSC and DPIN for LLP
After submitting your documents we will provide you with DSC and DPIN.
LLP Verification & Name Approval
Details provided by you will be verified & then we shall apply for LLP name approval.
LLP Document Submission
We will create all the required documents (MOA & AOA) and file them with ROC for your LLP.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LLP REGISTRATION?
✓ Copy of PAN Card of partners
✓ Passport size photograph of partners
✓ Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
✓ Electricity/ Water bill ( Business Place)
✓ Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
✓ Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
✓ Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR LLP REGISTRATION
✓ Minimum 2 Partners
✓ No Capital Requirement
✓ At least one Designated Partner as Indian Resident
✓ DPIN for all Partners
WHAT IS LLP OR LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP?
LLP is a separate legal entity that gives the benefit of limited liability of company plus the flexibility of partnership, wherein no partner is held liable on account of other’s partner misconduct and their rights and duties to be governed by LLP agreement. Limited Liability Partnership has been introduced in India by way of Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. The basic premise behind the introduction of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is to provide a form of business organization that is simple to maintain while at the same time providing limited liability to the owners.
ADVANTAGES OF LLP
Separate Legal Entity
A LLP is a legal entity and a juristic person established under the Act. The partners are distinct from the entity and both can sue each other and get sued in the process.
A LLP has ‘perpetual succession’, that is continued existence until it is brought on the terms of the dissolution by mutual agreement within the partners. Partners may come and go, but an LLP goes on.
Audit not Required
Entrepreneurs earning a turnover of less than 40 Lakhs and capital contribution of less than 25 Lakh need not get their accounts audited .Therefore, LLPs are ideal for startups and small businesses that are just starting their operations and want to have minimal regulatory compliance related formalities.
The ownership of a LLP can be easily transferred to another person. All you need is to induct them as a Designated Partner of the LLP. LLP is a separate legal entity separate from its Managing Partners, so by changing the Managing Partners, the ownership of the LLP can be changed.
An LLP being a juristic person, can acquire, own and enjoy property in its own name. And this is entirely distinct from its partners. No Partner can make any claim upon the property of the LLP so long as the LLP is a going concern.
The biggest advantage is Limited Liability, which means the status of being legally responsible only to a limited amount for debts of a LLP. Unlike proprietorships and partnerships, in a LLP the liability of the members in respect of the LLP’s debts is limited. The personal assets of the directors are safe if the company goes bankrupt.
So it’s entirely a win –win situation for you if you plan to step to head forward with a suffix LLP.
STEPS INVOLVED IN LLP REGISTRATION
- Application of DSC & DPIN: Our very first step in this direction would be getting Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) for the proposed Partners of the LLP. Within a timeframe of 5 to 7 working days DPIN and DSC can be obtained for the proposed Partners. If the partners already have DSC and DPIN, then this step can be skipped.
- Name approval: A minimum of one and a maximum of six proposed names are required to be given to the MCA. Subject to availability, naming guidelines and MCA processing time, we will get back to you with the Name approval within 5 to 7 working days. Names provided should ideally be unique and suggestive of company business
- MOA & AOA submission: Once name is approved, one needs to draft Memorandum of association and Articles of Associate. Both MOA and AOA are filed with the MCA with the subscription statement.
- Get incorporation certificate: Incorporation documents can be submitted to the MCA along with an application for incorporation. MCA will usually approve the application for incorporation in 5 to 7 days, subject to their processing time. Incorporation certification is a proof that company has been creation. It also includes your CIN number.
- Apply for PAN, TAN and Bank account:Then you need to apply for PANand TAN. PAN and TAN are received in 7 working days. Post this, you can submit the Incorporation certificate, MOA, AOA and PAN with bank to open your bank account.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER IN LLP NAME SELECTION
The name of your LLP is very important. Your LLP’s name is the first impression to your buyers, suppliers and stakeholders. It should therefore be attractive,relevant and suggestive. There are several factors that you should keep in mind while choosing a name for your company.
Short & Simple
The name should be concise and not be too long. People should be able to recall and pronounce your company’s name easily the first time they hear or read it.
The name of your LLP should be relevant to your business. It should fit the company’s branding strategy. For example, Infosys refers to information systems or IT technologies.
Name of your LLP should not be exactly the same or identical to an existing LLP or company or trademark. You can go to search.easeurbusiness.in to check if your company name matches any others. Ideally, you should avoid plural version e.g, “Snapdeals” or merely changing the letter Case or punctuation marks or spacing in an existing LLP, Company and Trademark name.
The name of your Limited Liability Partnership should end with “LLP”.
Should not be illegal / offensive
The name of your LLP should not be against law. It should not be abusive or against the customs and beliefs of any religion and should not use words or phrases which are used as a slur and are offensive to a particular group of people. Further, the name should not include foul words or phrases.
Should not violate any laws
Your LLP’s nameshould not be given under and violate the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper use) Act, 1950. Should not use the words “British India”.