What is Invoice Financing?
Accounts receivables financing companies lends you cash collateralized by your business’s outstanding invoices — giving you an excellent way to put more investment into your business instantly. With invoice financing, you could get a quick advance of about 85% of the amount of your invoices, with most of the other 15% paid to you later. It’s the perfect unfolding to cover for late-paying customers or cash flow slowdowns.
Maximum Loan Amount
50% to 90% of invoice value
1 – 12 Months
How to apply for Invoice Finance?
Fill simple application form
We are coordinating
with 30+ banks / NBFCs to get your application.
We get the best rates for you.
Loan is approved and amount credited.
Advantages of Invoice Financing?
☞ No compulsion to halt for invoice payment.
☞ Invoices also serve as collateral.
☞ Depend on credit of the invoiced business.
Minimum Requirements for Invoice Financing
₹ 1 Crore
TIME IN BUSINESS
Documents required for Invoice Financing
VOIDED BUSINESS CHECK
LAST 3 YEARS PROFIT & LOSS STATEMENT
LAST 3 YEARS BALANCE SHEET
Frequently asked questions
At easeURbusiness, we see this problem all the time with small business owners. That’s why we offer accounts receivable financing on our marketplace. With accounts receivable financing, you have the opportunity to get paid for your invoices right away no need to wait. Let’s know more about how it can help.
While accounts receivable financing is sometimes a fairly pricey way to fund your business operations, it lets you deal with a more foreseen cash flow. If you’re running short of capital or urgently need to meet impending expenses like taxes, payroll, or even getting started on your next project, then invoice financing can ease the weary load on your business. Plus, you’ll definitely sleep better at night with a righteous inflow of cash.
From that 15%, your lender first retrieves a processing fee mostly around 3%. They’ll then charge a “factor fee” that depends on how much time it takes for your customer to pay up, almost always calculated on a weekly basis. For example, many lenders charge 1% each week until payment. Then you’ll receive that 15% minus those fees—which are literally the price you’re choosing to pay for cash now instead of whenever the customer can complete your invoice. Simply put… Accounts receivable financing is a convenience fee for your business’s working capital.
Despite business lines of credit don’t really have term lengths you can withdraw and pay back those amount indefinitely, as long as your lender believes that you’re a reliable borrower these labels help you compare short-term loans with short-term lines of credit and traditional term (or “medium-term”) loans with medium-term lines of credit. The variance are commonly in their minimum qualifications, maximum fund amounts, and interest rates.
If you required money to make payroll a week after sending out that invoice, then your accounts receivable financing lender’s fees don’t seem too bad actually. Your business’s financial situation might literally benefit from extra cash flow so capital right away could definitely be worth the fees you pay.
Here’s the deal.
These lenders don’t care as much about your income, profitability, or time in business.
Since your invoices will act as the loan’s collateral, lenders just want to ensure the invoices make sense for them to finance. The rest of your business isn’t too important. The maximum sum you can qualify for depends on the total amount and quality of your invoices, as well as on your creditworthiness. It is vital to note that some accounts receivable financing lenders take a look at your credit report, too.