We are in the practice of Income Tax Laws for over the last 30 years. The broad areas of practice are
- Obtaining PAN, TAN
- Income Tax Planning and IT Return filing for individuals and corporates.
- Obtaining Lower Tax Certificate both for Resident and Non Resident assessees.
- Obtaining Tax Residency Certificate (TRC)
- E-TDS return filing
- Attending scrutiny assessment
- Drafting appeals and appearing before the CIT
- Conducting Tax Audit and submission of Audit Report
- Conducting Transfer Pricing Study and submission of TP Report
- Issue of Certification for repatriation of funds from India
- Tax planning and tax consultancy for Resident as well as Non Resident assesses
We at Easeurbusiness, Delhi help the entities in the above areas of Income Tax law. We are providing Income tax related services to Individuals, Professionals, Companies, firms, proprietors, etc. In case you need these services, we would be glad to assist you. Please write to email@example.com
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO E-FILE TAXES ONLINE
Important documents that one must have while e-Filing tax returns are as follows:
- Form 16 Issued by the employer
- Form 16A Issued by bank wherever applicable
- Form 26AS which details tax credits to your account
- Home loan or HRA receipts
- Documents of investments for tax savings
- There are few more documents that will be applicable depending on the complexity of the return.
BENEFITS OF DOING YOUR ITR THROUGH PAYSQUARE
- Intuitive, online application that is customized as per client’s income tax situation.
- Significant expertise in tax calculations and related advisory
- For companies, where Paysquare is managing payroll, we can auto-read your Form 16, saving you valuable time
- Call support available through the ITR e-filing process.
- Support for submission of ITR-V to CPC Bengaluru and detailed guidance on how to e-verify your ITR.