How will E-commerce seller file return?
There can be two types of E-commerce sellers:
1. E-commerce operator/ marketplace (e.g. Flipkart, Amazon etc): It is an entity which owns, operates or manages digital or electronic facility or platform for E-commerce.
2. Suppliers on E-commerce platform: It is an entity which supplies goods or services on an E-commerce platform.
Steps for filing GST return for E-commerce sellers:
- Monthly Details of outward sales by seller in FORM GSTR-1 by the 10th of next month.
- Monthly Details of purchase made by seller in FORM GSTR-2 by the 15th of next month.
- Monthly Filing of return along with the payment of amount of tax in FORM GSTR-3 by the 20th of next month.
- Monthly Filing of GST return of E-commerce operator in FORM GSTR-8 by the 10th of next month.
- Annual Filing of Return in FORM GSTR-9 by 31st December of next financial year.
Return Forms under GST for E-commerce Sellers
|Return/ Form||Details||Frequency||Due Date|
|GSTR-1||Outward sales by seller||Monthly||10th of next month|
|GSTR-2||Purchases made by seller||Monthly||15th of next month|
|GSTR-3||GST monthly return along with the payment of amount of tax||Monthly||20th of next month|
|GSTR-8||GST return for E-commerce operator||Monthly||10th of next month|
|GSTR-9||GST Annual Return||Yearly||31st Dec of next financial year|
Frequently Asked Questions
Have Questions on GST? Have free discussion on E-mail
Advantages of Filing GST return with us
EASY, FAST AND INTUITIVE
AUTO VERIFY AND VALIDATE