EASILY MANAGE YOUR COMPANY’S ANNUAL RETURN
Simplifying the maintenance of Company Compliance
Rs. 3,499 On wards
SAVE 30% COST!
FILE COMPANY’S ANNUAL RETURN
It is mandatory for every company incorporated in India whether public or private to file the various e-Forms along with the necessary documents with the Registrar of Companies.
Annual filing of the company includes all the documentation related to the filing of financial statements and Annual return which consists of information that includes the Financial Statements of the company, Certifications(if any) Registered Office Address, Shares and Debenture details, Register of Members, Debt details and information about the Management of the Company. The annual return would also disclose the shareholdings structure of the Company, changes in Directorship and details of the transfer of securities.
easeURbusiness can help you file your Company’s annual return in India.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE
✓ Preparation of E-form AOC 4 for filing financial statement
✓ Preparation of E-form MGT 7 for filing annual return
✓ Filing expenses with the Registrar
PROCEDURE FOR COMPANY ANNUAL FILING
Complete our Simple Form
You are supposed to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
Submit all the Documents
Submit all the required Documents and information for further process.
Preparing Annual E-filing
All the required Documentation is prepared and Verified by our Experts.
File Annual filing e-forms with MCA
Furthermore ,We shall then file your company annual with MCA on your behalf.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What do you mean by Annual Filing?
– An Annual Filling is a mandatory filing to be made by the company incorporated in India. The E-form filing along with the required documents must be filed with MCA.
2. What are the penalty & prosecutions for not filing the Annual Filling?
– The Company will be considered as the defaulting company and liable to pay the penalty. The amount of penalty will depend on the number of days in default till the default continues.
3. What information is contained in Annual Filing?
– Annual filing consists of the balance sheet of the company, profit and loss account, certifications if any, details of members, details of shareholders and its shareholdings and details of Directors.
4. Who should sign Annual filling E-forms?
-The Annual filing documents of the Company must be signed by the Directors of the Company. The financial statements must be audited & signed by a Chartered Accountant.