Change Company’s Name
Simple online filing process
Rs. 5,499 Onwards
SAVE 30% COST!!!
PRIVATE COMPANY NAME CHANGE?
The name of the company can be changed after it has been incorporated. A company can change its name in case of a change in business, ownership, management etc. The change in the company name will not have any impact on its existence as a corporate entity. A company can change its name with the approval of shareholders in the general meeting & by making necessary filings with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Private Company’s name change is done by easeURbusiness.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE?
- Document preparation for Company name change
- Preparation of E-forms
- Alteration of MOA & AOA
- ROC fees
PROCEDURE FOR LLP REGISTRATION?
Complete our Simple Form
You are supposed to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
Our Experts will draft the documents for change in name.
we will file the documents with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
We will send your documents to you via courier.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will the change of name of the company create any new entity?
– No, change in the company name will not create any new entity.
2. What should be the name of the company?
– Name of the company must be according to the Companies Incorporation Rules 2014.
3. When will the name of the Company be effective?
– Name of the Company will be effective from the date of issue of Certificate.
4. Is the approval of Central Government required for name change?
– CG approval is required when there is an addition and deletion of the word “Private”.
5 When should the ROC be intimated after the name change of the company?
– ROC must be intimated within 30 days of passing the resolutions in the general meeting.