AUDITOR’S CONSENT AND CERTIFICATE
[Pursuant to the provisions of Section 139 of Chapter X of the Companies Act, 2013]
The Board of Directors
XYZ PRIVATE LIMITED
ADDRESS:123, NEW DELHI-110001
In connection with appointment of CA X & Co. Chartered Accountants, as auditor of XYZ PRIVATE LIMITED in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and The Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014. I the undersigned representing the Proprietorship Firm in the capacity of a sole proprietor and the Proprietorship Firm hereby certify that:
- I hereby give my consent to be appointed as Auditor of the Company u/s 139 of the Act.
- I am eligible to be re-appointed as auditor, and I have not incurred any disqualifications under the Act;
- I am not disqualified for appointment under the provisions of Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and rules and regulations made there under;
- The proposed appointment is as per the terms provided under the Act;
- The proposed appointment is within the limits laid down by or under the authority of the Act;
- No orders have been issued and there are no proceedings pending against the firm or any other partner of the firm with respect to professional matters of conduct before the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, any competent authority, or any court.
- I hereby declare that the appointment, if made shall be in accordance with the conditions as prescribed under Rule 4(1) of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014 and as provided in section 141 of Companies Act 2013.
Membership Number: 123456New Delhi, September 05, 2015