COMPANY REGISTRATION INDIA
There are many structures under which you can register your company. But for registering you need to ensure your present stability and your future plans. A self-analysis will help you come to a better conclusion while looking for Company registration Delhi. We can brief you of the few structures under which COMPANY REGISTRATION DELHI executes Types of Company Registration structures –
1. One Person company – This structure was introduced in 2013. If you wish to venture the market and are the sole promoter for your company, you can start with this registration.
2. Limited Liability Partnership – The details and the legality will be adhered in accordance to the agreed terms on the LLP Registration.
3. Private Limited Company – This structure is commonly preferred by individual entity and it involves shareholders, directors and employees. It is regulated by MCA.
4. Public Limited Company – It is formed by the association of member which come under the company law. The liabilities of the partners are regulated through shares.
Each business structure has its own advantages and disadvantages which are detailed in our other sections. If you are unsure about your preferred structure you can get in touch with us and we will be glad to consult you with your prospects. Irrespective of the Company registration Delhi structure you go for but you need to have the following documents with you to initiate the registration the required documents are-
Digital Signature Certificate as it is compulsory for any registration.
Director Identification Number.
Registration on the MCA Portal or New User Registration.
Certificate of Incorporation.
We provide consultation and assistance for all the required retails or any Company registration Delhi. To help you with your choice we have for you a tabulation if you know the answers to this table it will help you come to a conclusion for your firm registration-
• Number of Partner or Owner your business will have- If you are an individual you can go with One Person company and later expand it but if you are two and do not seek investment you can go for LLP but in case of investment prefer Private Limited company.
• Investment factor- If you have enough capital and can take up the burden of liabilities in that case go for a Private Limited firm or LLP else you should be going for sole proprietor Company Registration Delhi.
• Liability details- You need to have the details of the involved liabilities for Company Registration Delhi for the details you can check out our detailed section of liabilities or get in touch with us PKG consultancy has a history of looking to the liabilities.
• Source of money- If you are looking for investors go for a Private limited firm since in LLP you cannot receive investments.
• Tax applications- Tax liabilities for each Company Registration Delhi is distinctly slabbed so for this you need to have a consultant who will brief you about the liabilities.
There are many details involved with COMPANY REGISTRATION DELHI so if you planning to be a business owner you can always get to us and we will be happy to assist you with your registration.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION
- ID Proof ( PAN of Directors).
- Address Proof of Directors.
- Passport size photograph – 4.
- Name of the proposed Company – 3.
- Main Objects of the Proposed Company.
- Share holding pattern of Directors.
- Address Proof of Premise you want to register:- Recent electricity bill, Rent Agreement, NOC from Landlord.